Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornet V8 bolt-on upgrades Qs

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornet V8 bolt-on upgrades Qs

John

The passenger side free-flow manifold will not fit without modification. I myself, have a set on my 401. To get it to fit, I removed the driver side strut bracket and ground a notch out to give clearence for the flange bolt boss. I've also heard of others grinding on the boss itself.

Good luck.

Rick