Re: Hemi 4 Door

Like I said it wouldn't have made any difference. I blew up the rear in
his 90 Hp flathead 6 1960 American. I rapped my 59 Lark around a light
pole. I street raced my 65 American. When I joined the Navy in late 65
after driving my new 65 American for 9 months my father tried to sell it
and had for sale sign's on it. 3-4 of the local police stopped by to ask
what happened to me and when told were glad I was gone. In the Navy on
Sat. night a few of the squadrons raced their ground support equipment
at the end of the base where the WW 11 hangers were that were no longer
used. You know I was there. If it had wheels on it I race it. I was
shall you say a bit of a wild man in my younger days. Marriage and
children calmed me down somewhat and old age and disability did the
rest. I must have done a good job as a parent as both of my son's were
more responsible than me in my younger days.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
Your still with us Doc. It might be good he traded it on the Rambler.
Terry

--part1_1de.28a3af8a.2e5fec6f_boundary

<HTML>

<FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><HTML><FONT SIZE=2 PTSIZE=10 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Your still with us Doc. It might be good he traded it on the Rambler.<BR>
Terry</FONT>

</HTML>

--part1_1de.28a3af8a.2e5fec6f_boundary--

--- End Message ---