Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: One more rant on SpeedTV's Muscle Car challeng

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: One more rant on SpeedTV's Muscle Car challenge

I would like to say one thing about muscle cars and I will shut up. Being uneducated when it comes to the correct terms I would like to say this. To the average guy on the street anything that burnt rubber, and went fast was a muscle car. Mid size cars with fancy names on them SS, GT's , etc., would come to mind but any hot car was a muscle car. If you ask most people what a pony car is they are going to tell you its a Mustang.  Now that I have shown my stupidity I agree with Bart. Don't have a clue in the world what this has to do with this site.
Terry