Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: One more rant on SpeedTV's Muscle Car challeng

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: One more rant on SpeedTV's Muscle Car challenge

In a message dated 8/26/2004 3:39:19 PM Central Daylight Time, badass73gremlin@xxxx writes:
I thought this Jav/AMX war was on the 'List'no offence but we all know what this group is for i don't mind the bilwin bashing becuase hes an A$$hole but lets steer ourselves back towards what this group was founded on Thanx
Bart
Thanks Bart.........this is getting old really quick.

Rick