Re: One more rant on SpeedTV's Muscle Car challenge

Re: One more rant on SpeedTV's Muscle Car challenge

Cubes are cubes so I don't see the relevance of the block that
carry's em. Not to mention the Chevelle still has 400 pounds on the
Rebel Machine. I also love how so many claim the machines weigh more
than Ambos do. Altho people think Ambos weigh more than they do too.
AMC never made a heavy car.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "John W Rosa" <JohnRosa@xxxx>