Re: what is a musclecar

PS: if someone can pick up a copy or reprint it, Hemming's Muscle Machines
April 2004 issue, Editor Richard Lentinello had a nice editorial about four
door muscle cars like Tempest, LeMans, Ambassador SST, Corvairs, Mercury
Parklane, and other cars that commonly don't fit ones description of what is
or is not, a musclecar. I've seen Rambler wagons turn 11's, it don't make it
my definition of a musclecar. However, someone else might disagree there
too, especially when they just got beat but 10 cars lengths by said Rambler.

Either way, I think this whole 'what is a real musclecar' debate should be
left to those editors to define in the major magazines. Not that we will
agree with their opinions either, but they do it for a living with mags like
Muscle Car Enthusiast, Hemmings Muscle Machines and others.
Eddie Stakes
who may or not own any AMC musclecars
www.planethoustonamx.com