Hey Eddie

When you get them pic's of the Delco Alt installation in a 6 Cyl Gremlin/Hornet can you send them directly to me? also let me know if the car has power steering. I am determined that that Delco is going in that !@#$%^& Orange car. Modifying a bracket or modifying the Motorol's fan to fit the Delco or a combination of both. It will go in. The guy that welded up the floor in my yellow car is also a machineist. Jeff at Kennedy said my warrantee on the alt is still good if I modify the Motorola fan to fit the Delco.
"Doc"