Progress On Both Cars Yesterday

First and foremost of all yours truly the Dumb A$$ found the fuel tank
sender for the Orange car. For god only knows what reason I took it off
the shelf in front of the garage that my son's Javelin is parked in
front of and put it in the trunk of his car. Why I don't know or
remember, but anyway I found it and that is 89$ I don't have to spend. I
am dropping the car off tomorrow to have it installed. I also had the
welding of floor in my yellow car around the new shifter completed. Now
for some grinding and sealing of the joints and priming the floor with a
rust inhabiter i'll be ready to insulate the floor with Dynamat. Then it
is off to the upholstery shop for the seats to be reupholstered and the
front carpet to be made.
I also bought a set of Javelin AMX bucket seats from John Rosa for the
orange car yesterday. They are very close in appearance to the stock
buckets in my yellow car. They are the soft back seats unlike the
plastic back seats in my son's 74 Javelin SST. Luckily John lives in
N.J. and delivered then for gas and tolls. Thanks John. He dropped them
off at my friends shop so I didn't have to haul them there next week
when they are going to be installed. The icing on the cake would be if
my 2 NOS fenders for the yellow car arrived soon. It's hard to believe
it is almost september already. Have a good day all.
"Doc"