Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Just got back from the Dyno( was Hey Davis)

From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxx>
Date: 2004/08/25 Wed PM 10:40:50 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Just got back from the Dyno( was Hey Davis)

Well I don't have time for details as it is 10:30 but The gremmie's 100K mile junk yard engine just pulled 296 Rear wheel HP!!!!! 296 @ 6000 rpms. 300.8 FTLBS torque @ 4700. I made 9 pulls on the chasis dyno and the stock 100K mile bottom end lived to 6400rpms!! My combo worked out perfect. Bart I have pics to upload tomorrow.
Later gang. I am stoked!!!!
You should be able to see the results at Birstoldyno.com.
Davis

Congrats man :)
Bart