-----Original Message-----
From: ndaracer1975 [mailto:ndaracer1975@xxxx]

Yep, he can't deal with the fact that a "lowely" Javelin came before
his car and that his car is basically just a short Javelin. LOL! (had
to add a Bilwin there) He's in his mid to late 30's believe it or
not, dude reminds me how we acted about cars in high school till we
knew better.

------------------------

Oh, I remember the days when my dad's car was the
fastest on the planet, and we owned a large portion
of the roads in the northeastern US. And scoops were
good for 50+HP (even the dummy ones) and stripes
added another 20. Gas was free, all the cops drove
like in the Dukes of Hazzard, and insurance was
optional for me, even though my state said it was
mandatory.

The good ol' days....where station wagons were Muscle
Cars, too....according to Bilwin...but I don't recall
that part.

John

--- End Message ---