Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Home Page Car

From: "amc74hornet" <AMC74HORNET@xxxx>
Date: 2004/08/25 Wed AM 05:55:39 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Home Page Car

Yeah last nite i spruced up the main site some,glad you dig the new pic and that it helped you with the model your building
Bart
It's funny you should post that pic. at this time Bart. I am trying to get a set of decals to turn that Gremlin model I bought from you a few years ago into that car. I also just got in the mail after 9 months the decals for Lou Azer's Gremlin Funny Car model I bought off of eBay last summer.
"Doc"