Re: Home Page Car

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <badass73gremlin@xxxx> wrote:

> From: "amc74hornet" <AMC74HORNET@xxxx>
> Date: 2004/08/25 Wed AM 05:55:39 EDT
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Home Page Car
>
> Yeah last nite i spruced up the main site some,glad you dig the new pic and that it helped you with the model your building
> Bart

Thanks Bart you know them AMC models you sold me a few years ago got a good home with me. Thanks for the reference picture it showed a flaw in the repo decals this guy is makeing color wise in the lettering for the Booth Gremlin. Could you send me a pic. in an attachment in an E-Mail so I can send it to him? This WEB TV I have is good for my usage but it has it's limitations. Thanks.
"Doc"