Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Part Needed

If it is a 6 Cyl it should be the same, if you can could I have the "L"
shaped bracket that bolts to the block too? Thanks and no rush.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
I don't know if it has a Motorola alternator, but I think my 73 still has
alternator on it. Is there any difference between a 73 alternator bracket and the
74 your looking for? I would have to look at my 73 to know for sure if it's
the Motorola "C" type your looking for. If it is, your welcome to it.

Rick

-------------------------------1093427593

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=US-ASCII http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=US-ASCII">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff">

<DIV>I don't know if it has a Motorola alternator, but I think&nbsp;my 73 still has alternator on it. Is there any difference&nbsp;between a 73 alternator bracket&nbsp;and the 74&nbsp;your looking for? I would have to look at my 73 to know for sure if it's the Motorola&nbsp;"C" type your looking for. If it is, your welcome to it. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Rick</DIV>

</BODY></HTML>

--- End Message ---