Re: MY last AMX production debate post....

Re: MY last AMX production debate post....

Bilwin theorized...
"It is easy to take an interview from Dick Teague and
take the comments out of context, what he is actually
saying is the AMX was responsible for the production
javelin."

I almost cried from the laugh that raised. Now you're
going to tell us what the late Mr. Teague MEANT to say.
Who is taking things out of context here? That's killer.
You rock, J.B. You've got P.T.Barnum on the ropes!

Coming soon: The fish that got away, and 400HP from a
304 for about 100 bucks.

"Translation: the Javelin was "PRODUCED" first but the
AMX was resonsible. Simple."

Simple and untrue, but whatever. I've gotta go lie down
...my belly hurts from that first one. Whew!!

John