Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Will this be better?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Will this be better?

I know a Pacer with a big Caddy in it. It is a wagon. Might be the same one. This one is completely stock except the motor and transmission. No big tires are anything. Same guy has a 401 in about a 64 or 65 Rambler. It is the same way stock in every way except under the hood. He had a Gremlin in his driveway don't know what he did with it.
Terry