CAMO SHOW

Well CAMO once again put on a stellar show. The rain held off from 8
am till 2pm. I went to the cruse friday night and rode in a members
74 AMX with a fresh 401 3spd and a V-gate. sweet! While we were havin
dinner I said I wasn't gonna bring the gremmie to the show cause of
the rain and it wasn't ready yet. Matt (the guy with the 74) said I
was bringing it if he had to go get it himself! So we went to my
house and finished the car, put on the hood n grill. Then we went to
Bill's and I got the trailer.
Sat morning I got the car 1/2 way on the trailer and it started to
pour! I got soaked! SO I went in and changed and off to the show.
When I got there a guy ran up and asked if the car was for sale or
for show. I said show and he looked dissapointed. It stopped raining
and I got the car on the field. Lotta sweet cars there. The only
other Grem was a nice 78 grem X 6cyl. There was a 74 hatchback, 73
2dr coup, and a 71 2 dr coup hornet. All in sweet shape.
I got lots of compliments on the Gremmie.
When it was time for me to leave, I fired her up and as I was
driving out a guy videotaped me, and as I was moving along EVERYONE
stopped there conversations and watched me leave the field. It was
the coolest feeling. Even after I got it back on the trailer people
told me it was cool and sounded mean.
I also got some cools deals like a 68 amx hood for 40 bucks and a
performer intake for 40 bucks and a near NOS 68 AMX hood for 275.
Missed you guys while I was there. I posted 2 new pics of my car at
the show.
Davis