Off Topic But Still AMC

Check out the back page of the AMO Clasified American. My friends 68 AMX's pic. is on the back page. The pic is a little blurry and the car is very rough but it runs and drives. Unfortunately the R/W/B paint job is red oxide rattle can, gloss white rattle car and blue rattle can. It looks real nice going fast but unfortuntely not up close. Gary "The Mix saw his other cars at the Ardsley show and know's what I mean. But it hasen't gone to the crusher so that is a step in the right direction. It sat under a tree for 20 years
"Doc"