Parts Arrived And Another Problem To Be Eliminated

Parts Arrived And Another Problem To Be Eliminated

Yahoo Monday I get rid of that crap Motorola alternator. I got my 100 amp Delco and bracket from Kennedy American thursday and will have it installed tomorrow. Knowing my luck lately there has to be some kind of problem. Lately the glass seems to be half empty when it comes to all my cars. At least one good thing, the local auto parts store will take back the Motorola which has only been in the car for around 2-3 weeks and give me my money back. It charges but has a defective diode trio which causes the alt. light to come on and stay on all the time when the engine is turned off. So I have to disconnect the battery when I park it over night. Now to just find that !@#$%^ fuel tank sender. It would sure be nice to find it and have a working gas gauge.
"Doc"