From: <SN2112@xxxx>
To: <eddiestakes@xxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 8:14 AM
Subject: amx picture

> Thought you might wan't to post a picture of this 77 AMX ?
> File JPG.

Thanks for the heads up, I just hate to see anything crushed and wasted, but
understand that busines is business and that spot could pay for itself int
eh junkyard 100 times over if a SUV or import was sitting there!
Eddie Stakes
www.planethoustonamx.com
*Note volume of email is
extremely heavy, expect