Re: Stange Happening Tuesday

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, twa1950@xxxx wrote:
> Not exactly like your experience Doc. Did had a drunk 50+ year old woman get pretty excited at a car show because her first car was a Gremlin. She acted pretty stupid but I figured it was beer.
> Terry

Unfortunately these experiences will die with us. I seem to sence if AMC still was around they would be makeing the same front wheel drive crap everyone else is makeing to survive. Men of vision like Dick Teague (Sorry can't spell it) and the other styling genious from GM in the 50's-early 60's are a thing of the past. All cars are made now for a global market. No one in 20-30 years will remeber their first car as being somthing out of the ordinary, just a car. It's sad really sad.
"Doc"