Stange Happening Tuesday

I was at the local speed shop looking for some parts when I came out the door to get in my orange Hornet which was parked right outside. There was a very nice looking woman who was actually jumping up and down saying "Oh My God Oh My God a Hornet just like my first new car" her's was the same color. She was with her husband who had a look of disbelief on his face as to seeing her actions. She showed me her arm which actually had goose bumps on it because she was so excited as she said she had not seen one of these cars in 20 years. She said that admitting this was her first new gave away her age. I'd say she was 50. I have had gotten a lot of favorable comments about the orange car since I bought it last october but this was the strangest one. Anybody have anything strange like this happen?
"Doc"