Parts Comeing Soon!!

I just got conformation from the guy I bought the 2 NOS fenders from for the yellow Hornet in Mass. that he recieved my money order and will ship out the fenders next week. I also spoke to Jeff at Kennedy American and my Delco alternator and bracket Kit was shipped so soon I can retire that !@#$!@$% Motorola. He is also going to check if he has another fuel tank sender in case I can't find the one I misplaced.
"Doc"