Re: Questions on gremmie X paint scheme and your opinionon interior!!!

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "deezildennis" <dsinks@xxxx> wrote:
> Ok heres the scoop. I think I want to stay with the original color of
> my gremmie.
>
> Its Metalic brown or copper. I think its called Cordoba Brown???
>
> Anyway thats besides the point. I want to change the color of the
> interior to black. In fact I have already started. Ive pulled all the
> interior out, all of it.
>
> I have a complete interior ready to go back into the car in black.
>
> Think that'll look stupid??? Copper car with black interior?
>
> Also I want to put the X stripe on. Should I go with a black one?
> Would the rear tailight area look goofy in black?
>
> I could of swore I saw a yellow or tan one with black stripes but
> would it go right with the copper?
>
> Gold is another option for the stripes as well. Is the rear tailight
> area always the same color as the stripe kit on the gremmie x's.
>
> thanks for listening.

A black interior goes with any color, I am changeing the tan interior in the orange Hornet to black. Although in the south the black interior would be quite hot if the car was left in the sun. It is even a bit much here in N.Y. in the summer. My yellow car has a black interior so I know for a fact. Wearing shorts is not an option in the summer. I believe the rear panel was the color of the side stripe. I have seen metalic brown colored Gremlins with the gold stripe and rear panel and in my opinion it looked real nice.
"Doc"