Re: I need a Proportioning valve!!!!!! Got one????

Re: I need a Proportioning valve!!!!!! Got one????

Thats the one I need. Its bolted to the fire wall and has a wire
leading into it. has line going to front drum and then to the cack
two.

It is wasted, Water or something must have contaminated the fluid
because it was like a caustic gell that ate throough the springs and
o-rings and pistons.

This is what is holding me up.

Anyone have one?