F-16 over Fallujah video & small AMC content

F-16 over Fallujah video & small AMC content

Not AMC related unless there was a Matador or Gremlin on the ground, but if
ya'll get a chance, check on this video. It's non-AMC related ya'll. It is a
recent airstrike on insurgents in Fallujah.

Then click on 'view video' this is absolutely amazing and glad these guys in
the F-16 are on our side. There is pilot audio also.....
Eddie Stakes

AMC content, I'm looking for a driver side tailight for my 72 Ambassador
station wagon, as yesterday I cranked up the 68 Rebel convertible Machine
and it rolled back slightly and took out the NOS lens I had just put on it a
few months ago. So if anyone has a lead ona NOS tailight let me know, I
believe they interchange with 70-74 Ambo wagons and 70 Rebel wagon and also
71-73 Matty wagons, a photo of the Ambo is here so ya'll can see it before
the Rebel got it.