Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: I need a Proportioning valve!!!!!! Got one????

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: I need a Proportioning valve!!!!!! Got one????

I would bet the springs and pistonare for the warning light. Since it has drum brakes all around I believe Iwould go to a hardware store and get me a brass T to replace it. I think you will be all right. Since I am no expert on brakes through you might wantto see what the others say before you do it though. I would think though if it really is some sort of proportioning valve and you did what I suggested you would know it in a minute.
Terry