literature off for bart's group

I recently made a discounted literature offer to Alex Ortiz who runs
www.amchornet.com I think is his website, but told him that he should snap
up quickly disappearing original literature, especially NOS, if he can find
it, as it would be extremely useful for his website, from options,
accessories, original photos, and what not for the model he specializes in.

He quickly took me up on the offer and now has a INSTANT LIBRARY of rare,
original and NOS color catalog brochures, like one shown here.

So I'll make a similiar offer to Bart's group here, for all Hornet and
Gremlin owners.
Since the Gremlin did not appear in 1970 brochures, I'll add the last year
it did appear, in 1978 to the mix here. And for Hornet owners, the mix
starts at 1970 thru 77.

Note I am sold out of 1976 brochures.

So here is the offer, good until the end of the month:

NOS AMC color catlalogs for Gremlin:
1971 watercolor $14
1972 all $14
1973 all $14
1974 all $14
1975 excluding Pacer $9
1976 N/A
1977 all $13
1978 all $13
That is a complete collection of NOS color catalogs above; total is almost
$100.00, but thru end of August, you can pick up a complete collection for
$75.00 and shipping is included in the price.

For Hornet owners:
1970 introducing the Hornet $10
1971 watercolor $14
1972 all $14
1973 all $14
1974 all $14
1975 excluding Pacer $9
1976 N/A
1977 all $13
Same deal, almost $100 worth of scarce NOS color catalogs with your favorite
bee. Great for reference, library, display, help others and so forth. $75.00
and this includes shipping in the US, slightly higher for Canada and
overseas AMCers.

Again, if anyone is interested in this offer only good thru August, please
email me directly at eddiestakes@xxxx and thanks Bart for a
nice site.
Eddie Stakes
www.planethoustonamx.com