From: Doug Shepard
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2004 7:22 AM
Subject: AMC Eagle Nest address

Thanks for the referral of the guy looking for Eagle Parts.  I do not know if I sent you are new address, so will include it in this message.  The old forum host had many issues we did not like; so we moved a few months ago.  Which has resulted in a cleaner forum and happy members.  Anyway, here is the address just in case we did not get it to you.  http://users.boardnation.com/~amceaglenest/index.php

Doug Shepard, LBSW

Elder Abuse Initiative

Hawkeye Valley Area Agency on Aging

641-751-3045