Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I'm Back ("Doc")

Doc

As always, it is good to know everything is okay. Too bad about the I.V. needle though.

I'm not real crazy about going to a doctors office or hospitals due tomy lack of faith in their abilities.  If I do end up going, I'm in pretty bad shape. After all, has anyone ever taken a close look at the license a doctor has hanging in his office? It says they are licensed to "PRACTICE" medicine.

Anyway, glad to see ya back, Doc.

Rick