Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I'm Back ("Doc")

Thanks Rick. I'll be 58 next month and have been disabled since I was
42. In the first 3-4 years of my disability I was in the hospital 2-3
times a year after that it was once every 2-3 years until 2 1/2 years
ago. So you can imagine how I love hospitals and Dr's. Then I was in on
the beginning of Feb and then again in May just before my daughters
wedding so I guess I was due for a tune up this time. I just got through
paying the 1,600$ co-pay for the 2 hospital visits last October. I cost
me the first 800$ for each hospital stay. The swelling in the hand and
arm have gone down and should be back to normal in a day or two. If it
is not raining I may go take the orange car out for a drive before the
main storm hit's here today. I got cabin fever already.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
Doc

As always, it is good to know everything is okay. Too bad about the I.V.
needle though.

I'm not real crazy about going to a doctors office or hospitals due to my
lack of faith in their abilities. If I do end up going, I'm in pretty bad shape.
After all, has anyone ever taken a close look at the license a doctor has
hanging in his office? It says they are licensed to "PRACTICE" medicine.

Anyway, glad to see ya back, Doc.

Rick

-------------------------------1092391140

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=US-ASCII http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=US-ASCII">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff">

<DIV>Doc</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>As always, it is good to know everything is okay. Too bad about the I.V. needle though. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I'm not real crazy about going to a doctors office or hospitals due to my lack of faith in their abilities.&nbsp;&nbsp;If I do end up going, I'm in pretty bad shape. After all, has anyone ever taken a close look at the license a doctor has hanging in his office? It says they are licensed to "PRACTICE" medicine. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Anyway, glad to see ya back, Doc.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Rick</DIV>

</BODY></HTML>

--- End Message ---