Re: I'm Back ("Doc")

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
> Good to hear you are for the most part, ok Doc! But I am wondering which of
> the four below the hospital had in your IV? :~P))
> Eddie Stakes
> www.planethoustonamx.com

All I know is that it was a clear fluid and it took 24 hours for what looked like two quart bags of this stuff to be pumped into me with some kind of electric pump. What a pain dragging this contraption after unplugging it from the electrical outlet to go to the !@#$% bathroom. I sure could have went for a few shots of old Jack Daniels instead of that clear crap. My hand and arm are still swollen from the IV problem but are slowly going back to normal. Now I have to get all the !@#$%^ glue from the tape off my hand and arm once the pain and swelling are all gone. I hate hosptals.
"Doc"