AMC Engines , to Roz (was: Re: New To Site)

AMC Engines , to Roz (was: Re: New To Site)

Yep I credit my AMC engine decision all to you, Bart man!! LOL
*********************
Roz,
Yes it would be easier to drop the chevy in it, and I was going to do
that to my Gremlin, but....it just didn't feel right to me. I decided
to look around for an AMC engine and found several in a local
junkyard, ended up getting a 360 out of a 77 Matador. There were
plenty of 304's available too. If you are not going with a crate
motor but rebuilding one, you will spend the same amount of money on
block and head work for the most part(depending on what you want to
do). As discussed at nauseum earlier, AMC engine parts are not hard
to find or replace with new stuff thanks mostly to Jeepers, but you
will be online and digging to find body and interior replacement
parts.
Good luck with your decision, and don't hesitate to come to this
group with any question. These folks have and are still helping me
along with my Gremlin. Even if you do have to put up with Bart's
tirades from time to time (jkn bartman).
-Lu-