Re: Fw: Hornet Parts Wanted

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
> John below is looking for some bushings for his doors. I mentioned to him it
> is sort of rare the whole hinge is bad, but does happen, depending on how
> bad off one let the bushings get. Anyhows, anyone willing to point him in
> the right direction please feel free to comment and thanks to all who might.
> Eddie Stakes
> www.planethoustonamx.com
> *Note volume of email is
> extremely heavy, expect
> 5-12 day responses

I was told that they were still available from Mopar. If the holes are worn oblong the new bushings will not fit. I had that problem and used the larger bushings and pins for a GM car out of the help section at the local auto parts store. These are bigger and stronger than the AMC ones and should last forever.
"Doc"