Spouses & Car Money

Ok Gents.....being a FEMALE working on a car restoration, I can agree
that keeping how much items cost from the spouse saves many
arguments. My hubby wants to contribute to my hobby, so he gives me
$50 per month out of his gas account. I smile and take the money. He
thinks I can buy a MSD billet distributor with that??? Oh well....let
him think it. I find ways of saving a few bucks out of the budget for
my hobby. Of course, family matters first, so I just don't 'waste'
money on frivolous items....the dollars add up over time and then I
am able to buy what I want for the Grem. May take awhile longer, but
like Rod said, it is worth it! Can't wait until I get there. -Lu-