Mo Money Mo Money Mo Money

I still have an alternator issiue with the orange car. The new rebuilt alternator charges but when I turn the car off the alt. light on the dash comes on. The other alt. did this but only now and then. I usually drove the car all day and when I parked it for the night disconected the battery. I was told I might have a regulator problem or need to clean the fuse conections at the fuse panel and replace the fuses. I had a problem a few weeks ago with the A/C not working all of a sudden because of a fuse the looked good but ws bad and corroded conectors on the fuse panel itself. I'll try all this today. I have a known good regulator. But I am also ordering the Delco alt. from Kennedy that fits the stock AMC bracket and their bracket kit. If the Delco fits with the shorter belt like Matt Hass from the AMX Files says fine. I will just return the bracket kit. If not I will use the bracket kit. Jeff Kennedy seems to think there might be some interference on a car like mine with A/C as he says none of the kits were sold to people with A/C cars. I just don't want to give up useing the car so I will try to make the Motorola work till I get the Delco in it. I'd like to make the local cruise tonight with the wife in this car but don't want to get stuck.
"Doc"