Scored an old Rambler wrench , for a Jeffery and Gormully...

Scored an old Rambler wrench , for a Jeffery and Gormully...

 I have seen for the 2nd time in 6 weeks, an old
Rambler bicycle wrench come up on Ebay. This one was
in better shape ( by picture view ) than the first. I
paid about $20 for it. Pretty cool tool! Only 100
years old.
I also hit a flea market this week,and while
chatting to two guys selling car parts, found out
about a co-worker lady of theirs who drives a hot
Javelin, formerly her deceased husband's car, there is
apparently some parts he had as well that she might
sell. So I guess I'll be trying to contact her this
week, see what possible neat parts she may have for
sale.