From: Matt
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2004 2:59 PM
Subject: 77 AMX
Matt@xxxx

Hi Eddie,

I am currently working on my 77 Hornet AMX. I am having a hard time finding anything for that year. Do you have any advice? The engine is sound. What I am needing is mostly cosmetic partslike front and side emblems and both doors could use new guts, have loose windows and no whether stripping.

Thanks

Matt