A very good night.

Your right I owe you both a beer. Carling Black Lable Doc. I used to buy that stuff years ago when I did a lot of camping. I think $5.00 a case for it if you had your bottles. We have what they call reformulated gas here. Junk gas I call it. When it first came out it was suggested that you go across the bridge to Indiana if you had an older car because they didn't have it there . They change to it now.  I must have read your mind Eddie I filled it with Chevron last night on my way to the car show. $1.93 a gallon. Gas has come down a little bit herein the last couple of days. Only had problems with the float one time lastnight. On my way to pick up my son I went over some rough railroad tracks and it was stuck when I pulled into the driveway. No more problems last night and it did fine today. The car show was a blast. Sure felt good. I got to the fairgrounds hadn't been in traffic for 5 minutes and a guy parked across the street in a late model Mustang started blowing his horn and waving like crazy. I told my son he must have seen something he really likes. About that time he gets out of car and yells you in the Gremlin you got some car there. Here I sit with $50,000 street rods sitting behind me, in front ofme, beside me and coming at me and this guy is yelling how great my $1,500Gremlin. Makes you feel good. Drove a little farther down the road in front of what I call motel roll and a guy who was sitting in front of a 32 Ford, stops me in traffic and wanted to buy Gremmie. In the five minutes or less that I was stopped found out he was from Georgia, his daughter loved carsbut he had two street rods at the show and couldn't afford another one forher and the Gremlin would be perfect. I told him it wasn't for sale for any price. Man am I dumb. Got to the local car I wanted to go to. Usually they have a hundred cars at the most. About half of the front parking lot. When I got there they apologized and said I would have to go to the rear parking lot. They filled that lot up not long after I got there and started parking them on the ball field. If I had to guess 400 hundred cars about a forth or not more Street Rods from the National event. I didn't make it to the other local show across town. As you might guess except for the 68  Javelin sitting in front of Thrify car rental with a $7,000 price tag on it Ihad the only AMC to be found. I had a very good night.
Terry