Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Liquor (was Bad Week-One More Time!!!! Update)

From: "lumina333" <lumina333@xxxx>
Date: 2004/08/08 Sun AM 08:56:37 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Liquor (was Bad Week-One More Time!!!! Update)

Speaking of getting plastered and howling at the moon,did any one see that thing on the history channel about how beer and booze evolved over thousands of years it was neat seeing pasturisation started and how they started making ice cold beer i think it was the H.C's 'Modern Marvels'show
Bart
Doc, I think you have reached your limit with the wine bottle.....;-)