Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New To Site

WELCOME!
 You have the Gremlin bug now. Tell us more about your plans. V-8?
 Davis

rozs86 <rozs86@xxxx> wrote:
Hi Everybody, I'm new to the site. My husband bought me a 1974
Gremlin last year and finally this winter we are restoring it. Not to
original condition but a little snottier. I had a 1986 Monte Carlo SS
but we sold it at the Syracuse Nationals this year. Anybody could
have an SS but not a Gremlin. So when people ask why are you sellin'
it, I tell them I have a Gremlin to do. I can't believe they laugh at
me. They laugh now but not when it's done. I live in Tunkhannock
Pennsylvania and I haven't seen a Gremlin yet. Monte Carlos yes,
Gremlins no. So if anyone has any pointers on restoring these
BEAUTIFUL cars give me a yell. rozs86@xxxx

or selling a car. FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used