Re: Hey Lu!!!! The 2005 Nats In Atlanta

Atlanta is only 2 hours from me and YES I plan on attending the 2005
Nationals, hopefully with a 74 Gremlin with a 360 on board! I
attended the SE regionals in Atlanta in 2003 which was great fun.
Can't wait to go to the Nationals....with or without an AMC to enter.
Wish you could attend, Doc, but if not, there was a guy at the
regionals that had a long white beard and a Spirit with a 401 in it.
He lit it up going out of the parking lot...reminded me of some one
else....! I met lots of nice folks at that show and hope to see them
back again at the Nationals. Our SE regional has moved to the
Carolinas this year, some 500 miles away from me, so I probably won't
make that :*(
-Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
<AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
> I just saw somthing about the 2005 AMO Nat's are going to be held
in Atlanta. How far is that from you Lu?