Re: Anyone running 17" wheels?

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "deezildennis" <dsinks@xxxx>
wrote:
> I seen a hornet the other day with what looked like 17"s wheels.
>
> They where the American alloy rocket style and it looked sharp.
>
> Im thinking of maybe lowering mine a tad unless the wheels do the
> trick.
>
> Im not going for stock so the guys that dig that dont get upset. :)
> I have some magnum 500s that I restored as well so I may use those
> for show.
>
> I also like the Fat wide rears and skinnier front look from back
in
> the day. So plans may change, Im just weighing all my options.

I had a some 16x8 centerline billet stars I had tried on my
gremlin. They looked pretty cool on it. My buddy wanted the wheels
for his kids mini truck so I sold them to him. I got a set of big
and little crager ss/t and a set of big a little alum. slots also.
It seems those 17" torque thrusts are about on everything now. They
do look cool though. Just go with what you like it is your car.
SCOTT