Anyone running 17" wheels?

I seen a hornet the other day with what looked like 17"s wheels.

They where the American alloy rocket style and it looked sharp.

Im thinking of maybe lowering mine a tad unless the wheels do the
trick.

Im not going for stock so the guys that dig that dont get upset. :)
I have some magnum 500s that I restored as well so I may use those
for show.

I also like the Fat wide rears and skinnier front look from back in
the day. So plans may change, Im just weighing all my options.