Re: vacum diagram

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
<AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "scott" <cs10@xxxx> wrote:
> > does any one have a diagram for a 1982 concord with a 258
showing
> > all the vacum lines? I replaced the valve cover and im not sure
> > got every thing hooked up right.
>
> Did you have a plastic valve cover? If so what did you replace it
with? Sorry I can't help you on the vacume line diagram.
> "Doc"

I replaced it with a aluminum valve cover kit, because the plastic
cover was 35 dollars and the gasket was 32 dollars where the
aluminum one cost 119 dollars and came with everything. I got my
cover from a off road store (jeeps used the same motors and stupid
plastic covers) Just type in amc plastic valve cover on a search
site and stuff will come up. I highly recomend the aluminum
conversion but it is up to you both are sold new.