Re: car in Alabama

Of course I live in Sweet Home Alabama...and all cars earlier than
1975 do not require a title to register, but you must have a valid
bill of sale. When I bought the '74 that I have now, the lady just
wrote out a bill of sale for me.
I was looking to maybe get this one to save on body and interior work
with my current car. The 360 is almost completed, and now I am
looking at getting the hood, doors, and rest of the body in shape
before installing the engine/trans. If this car's body is better than
the one I have (looking at the photos tells me the interior
definately is better)....seems like I can save some $$$$ by getting
this car and putting the 360 in it instead of the white car.
But I hate to pull a good running engine. Maybe I can offer the owner
$500 cash and drive it around town. Probably worth the hour and a
half drive to check out, eh? -Lu-

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "HEL" <strlcuckoo_46@xxxx>