KENOSHA

 I made it to the beautiful show by the lake on saturday. I got to
see quite a few cool Gremlins there. I got to talk to The Mix before
I left. Gary is a real great guy. Not everyone gets there wedding
picture taken with two gremlins, I guess. As we where talking a
Gremlin down the row started smoking. I think it caught on fire
under the hood. I heard then trying to start it and the smoke
finally stopped soon after. I guess everything was ok, sure looked
like alot of smoke though. Maybe Gary knows more. it was a geat time
and I got to talk to a few Gremlin people. I can not wait to take
mine to the next show. Thanks TO THE MIX AND EVERYONE ELSE
SCOTT