From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxx>
Date: 2004/08/01 Sun AM 11:49:11 EDT
To: <baadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Open Fire GOLD  AMC Gremlin Redline

Oh jeezus Jerry Caspers gonna be ill LOL he rabidly collects those LOL great  score Eddie and feel free to rub it in Jerrys face LOLOL
Bart

Hey everyone, look what I got for only $18.43 off ebay, even with wear it is
a bargain and one of the colors of this model I don't have yet. Gez, only
took me 30+ years to buy one...:~P))
Eddie Stakes

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6914988203&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOAB:US:6

--- End Message ---