More Parts Came In The Mail Later Yesterday

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet" <AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
> I recieved the remote battery disconect switch and harness from Ron Francis Wireing yeterday and just got the new center A/C vent assembly and shift indicator from a guy in Oregon today all for the orange Hornet.
> "Doc"

Later in the day I also recieved my order from Eastwood of rust inhibiter paint and the rest of SEM to finish up the rest of the plastic pieces for the orange cars interior and I also got the package from Summit with the Dynamat for both cars. I was home all day due to the bad weather and when my wife came home she handed me a note that was on the door from FedX saying he could not deliver my package from Jeggs. What an A$$. I am going to be out most of the day getting the shifter installed in the yellow car so I hope I will be home when the A$$ tries to deliver the package again today.
"Doc"