Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: beware of a e- bay scammer

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: beware of a e- bay scammer

Title: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: beware of a e- bay scammer
How about telling us this guy's ebay handle so thatwe can avoid his auctions, or at least be cautious?
Onree
nice_guy_1952 <nice_guy_1952@xxxx> wrote:
last week i purchase a set of door panels on e- bay for my eagle .at
$7.50 . i figure it was a good deal.now the seller wants $48.00 for
shipping,, bringing the price to $50.50.he claims that post office
wont accept a box of the size he is shipping the panels in . now .. i
also bought 4 door panels on e- bay 2 months ago for the wife 81
concord. the seller ship them by mails  for $20.00 . and from arizona
witch is around 2000 miles further then  the last seller(new jersey)
i told im about the first delivery but he wont budge and treaten me
with bad review as a non payer .. anyone here had similar axperience
and how to get out from been scam by crooks like that.. thanks  PAUL

Do you Yahoo!?
New and Improved Yahoo! Mail <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/100/*http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail/static/efficiency.html>  - 100MB free storage!

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor   ADVERTISEMENT