Gremlin rear end swap....

Ok, I dont know how to respond to only one segment of
our list digest. I have a 72 Gremlin with
232/904.JUNK wheel bearings in the rearend. Swapping
in a V8 rear end. Will my drive shaft fit? if
NOT..does anyone have one with yoke in good shape to
sell/swap? I'm also swapping in a V8 ...when funds
allow(job loss coming)!!Thanks alot for any help.
Joe..Email me direct also, if you'd like.